TRIP = 1 Day Trip to Soon Skaisar Valley – Sun 01 Feb 2015
COST FOR TRIP TO SOON SKAISAR VALLEY
Departure From Lahore : Rs. 2500/- Per Head.
Friends From Islamabad Will Pay : Rs. 1800/- Per Head
Advance Booking : Rs. 1000/-
Remaining Payment : At The Time Of Departure.
A Copy Of CNIC Is Required. It Will Be Collected At The Time Of Departure.
Registration Deadline : 25 Jan 2015
5% Discount On Group Of 10+ People
10% Discount On Group Of 20+ People
5% Discount To Our Regular Travelers
For Booking And Information Please Contact
0300-6561240 | 0345-7555157 | 046-3361240
0346-4854724 | 0323-1491742
Places For Visit
3.Dep Sharif Ponds
Services Included In This Package
* Booked Luxury Transport.
* Breakfast At Nushera Village
* Live Chikka Tikka BBQ Lunch, Shawarma Bread, Ketchup And Cold Drinks At Soon Valley
* Day Packs Including Snacks And Soft Drinks
* Guided Tour
* Basic First Aid Kit
* All Kind Of Tolls And Taxes.
Services Not Included
> Extras At Hotels Like Hot / Soft Drinks, Laundry, Phone Calls.
> Insurance And Liability
> Medical Aid, And Any Type Of Rescue Coverage.
> Any Kind Of Expense Incurred, If Anyone Leaves Trip At Any Stage Due To Any Reason.
> Anything Other Than Mentioned Above In “Services Included” Area Is Not Included In Cost
Trip Details (Travel Plan)
Day 01 Sunday – (01 Feb 2015)
>> Departure From Lahore At 1:00 AM
>> Union With Islamabad Group At Kallar Kahar 5:00 AM
>> Breakfast At At Nushera Village 7:30 AM
>> Departure For Visiting Places 8:00 AM
>> Visit Uchali Lake, Dep-Sharif, Kanhati Gardens.
>> Lunch CHICKEN BBQ AT 2:00 PM
>> Departure From Kanhati Garden 4:00 PM
>> Visit Khabeki Lake And Depart 5:30 PM
>> Arrive Back To Lahore 10:00 PM
Pick And Drop Points In Lahore And Islamabad
Pick / Drop Point in Lahore: PSO Pump Near Thokar Metro.
Pick / Drop Point For Islamabad Group : Kallar Kahar
(+- 2 / 3 Hours Due To Any Reason)
Participants Are Requested To Follow The Schedule To Save Time And To Avoid Any Inconvenience
Some Information About The Area
Soon Sakesar is a wonderland located in the heart of Pakistan and has unique geographical features that exists very rare in the world which are its closed drainage patterns that lead to the formation of Uchhali, Khabeki Lakes. Located at a distance of around 80 Km from Kallar Kahar.
SoonSakesar valley was called as Koh-e-Jodh in ancient times and is the most beautiful part of Salt Range. It is a valley of Lakes and springs, Lush green fertile fields, Versatile mountains, Amazing landscape, Dense mixed forests, Sanctuaries of wildlife, Brave peoples of high traditions, Rich Archaeology, Pre-Historic sites, Ancient History and much more
Step # 01
Deposit Rs.1000/- Advance Payment In The Below Mentioned Account.
These Are Online Accounts So You Can Deposit In Any Branch Of Standard Chartered And Mezan Bank In Any City.
Bank Name : Standard Chartered
Account # : 08-1527022-01
Account Title : Zia-al-Hassan / Muhammad Rafi
Branch Name : Railway Road Branch Faisalabad
Bank Name : Mezan bank Limited
Account # : 0101247887
Branch Code : 7101
Account Title : Muhammad Rafi
Branch Name : Pir Mahal Branch
Step # 02
Send An SMS To 0300-6561240 With Following Details
i) Names Of Members
ii) Amount Of Payment
iii) Date Of Payment
iv) Bank Name (Standard Chartered / Mezan Bank)
v) Trip Name
vi) Your Email Addresses
vii) Your Mobile Or Telephone Number
viii) Joining from (Lahore or Islamabad)
Step # 03
3: You Will Receive Confirmation Email Or SMS Within 24 Hours.
By Hand Payment, Please Coordinate With Mr. Zia-al-Hassan, Phone: 0300-6561240
Terms And Conditions
Our Terms & Conditions are strictly followed and applied. We encourage you to read and agree with them carefully before booking a trip with us.
Registered members will be provided with an undertaking form at the start of the trip having the details of the trip along with the mentioned terms & conditions. All members will be required to physically sign that form along with thumb impression. (Mandatory)
1. The members shall not be indulged in any act reflecting moral or character failing during the activities.
2. Using drugs or found party to drug sale or possession is strictly prohibited. If anyone finds or caught using any kind of drug will be expelled from the trip right away on the spot and the person will not be eligible for any kind of refund.
3. Use of violent behavior including altercation, insinuations of indecent kind, verbal and physical abuse and assault, aggravated behavior, or any other act amounting to unbecoming of member are strictly prohibited.
4. All members would give extra care for the local environmental care .Garbage (tins. Water bottles, wrappers etc) shall be suitably disposed without polluting water sources.
5. The host reserves the right to cancel trip without prior notice for any reasons deemed appropriate by them. In such a case the registered participants will receive full refund.
6. During the trip, the itineraries may be affected by reasons beyond control of the hosts. In such situation, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
7. On steep ascends in mountainous areas, air conditioners / heaters of the buses will be operational on on-off basis to keep the vehicles from overheating.
8. Every humanly possible care will be taken for the safety of members, still each venture can be fraught with endangers of unforeseen natural disasters like avalanches and crevasse falls or any other accidents and sometimes such disasters cannot be ruled out. In any such type of accident during the whole tour, the company, group leader and the tour organizers will not be held responsible in any form.
9. In case of theft, lost or damage to personal belongings during the duration of the trip, organizers will not be held responsible in any case.
10. On adventure trek of this type, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors beyond the control of organizers can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the Leader and Guide will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group.
11. National Photographic And Tourism Society is a non-registered voluntary body being operated by a group of outdoor passionate persons having years of experience in hiking, camping, trekking and outdoor activities.
For any query, please feel free to contact below mentioned contact numbers.
Zia-al-Hassan : 0300-6561240 | 0345-7555157
Shaheryar Hussain : 0346-4854724 | 0323-1491742
Or Email us At : email@example.com
or Visit Our Web Site : http://www.nationalphotographicsociety.pk